You can click through to the following pages
- Posters, Flyers & Graphics
- DOs and DON’Ts
- Information Resources
- General Assemblies
- Free School
- Events Calendar
Getting involved is easy - Here are some ideas
- Keep track of what’s happening up to the minute by following #occupysydney on twitter. @occupysydneyGA and @occupysydmedia are both endorsed by the consensus of the Occupy Sydney General Assembly.
- Be ready for to take part in a general assembly - a mass democratic meeting – to let your voice be heard. Check the front page of this website for times.
- Bring signs. Make your own or print some from the Posters, Flyers & Graphics page. When there’s a rally coming up, help out by printing posters and putting them up everywhere you can.
- Invite your friends and neighbours
- Though none of the fb pages are endorsed by the GA check facebook often for new events, and get involved there. (just try to play nice as there are trolls lurking)
- Update your status on social media & change your profile pic using one of the flyer images
- Participate in the forum section of the website. Research the things you’d like to see change in the world and make suggestions for how we can replace the problems we face with something better.
- Attend a workshop or join a workgroup in person! Details on the front page of this site.